Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Frejish, a brief introduction

Da or Ga - The thing I am pointing at
Pappa - Daddy
Mamma - Mummy
Kom - Come here/I am coming
Caw Caw! - a bird on land or in the air, sounds like a raven's call
Kwa' - a bird on water, sounds like a duck
Du' - a duck
*snort - a pig, sounds exactly like bloody Peppa Pig, and hence
Peppa Pi' - bloody Peppa Pig
Ipa' - I will require use of your ipad in the near future
Ba ba - Bye Bye, accompanied by waving usually about thirty seconds after whoever you're waving at has left
Haluh (occasionally with virtually any household item alongside head) - Hello, I'm on the phone
Crrrr - Cracker or similar biscuity, crunchy foodstuff
Brrrm - The noise a car makes as you push it along the floor, hence also the noise a picture of a car makes as you push it along the floor as though it were a car to show you've understood what we're looking at here
Gr' Gr' - Frog and/or the noise it makes
Googir - Good Girl, i.e. herself
Curl or currel - a cuddle, now please
A-aaah - Teddybear
A-aaaaah! (loud, shrill) - that's the giant teddybear outside the sweetshop on the way to the park!
Aa - I am excited about the thing I am indicating right now
AAA! - I am very excited about the thing I am indicating right now, which is often a bath
AAAAAA! (piercing) - Behold! Daniel Tiger/Pipi Pupu and Rosemary/Wibbly Pig/Timmy Lammen/Byggare Bob/bloody Peppa Pig (delete as appropriate) is on the TV!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (heartrending) - It is midnight, please pick me up and place me in your bed until I tell you otherwise (new all this week)
Uh uh uh - This mechanical device is making an unexpected or alarming noise, I will require picking up now
Ne - No
NO (with vigorous head shaking) - I do not require any more of this foodstuff
No No NO NO NO - I am not currently sleepy and would prefer to continue playing with this bucket at the present time
Pla' pla' - I will now play the piano for you
Gunga gunga gunga gunga gunga (rocking) - that is a swing/swings are fun/I am swinging/that is a playpark/I am on a rocking horse, see-saw or other related item/I would like to go to a playpark (delete as appropriate)
Gubba gubba gubba (repeat indefinitely) - We are having a conversation
Bugger bugger bugger (repeat indefinitely) - We are still having a conversation
No (talk to the hand gesture) - Conversation over

No comments:

Post a Comment